Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Search Support

Avoid support scams. We will never ask you to call or text a phone number or share personal information. Please report suspicious activity using the “Report Abuse” option.

Learn More
Solved Archived

Cannot connect to SMTP server 195.xxx.xxx.xx (195.xxx.xxx.xx:xxx), connect error 10060

jszuba

I configured my mail with the owner of server. Everything was fine last week. Now I receive mail but cannot send it. "Cannot connect to SMTP server 195.xxx.xxx.xx(195.xxx.xxx.xx:xxx), connect error 10060"

I configured my mail with the owner of server. Everything was fine last week. Now I receive mail but cannot send it. "Cannot connect to SMTP server 195.xxx.xxx.xx(195.xxx.xxx.xx:xxx), connect error 10060"

Modified by Andrew

All Replies (3)

Suggest you check the Outgoing server SMTP settings to make sure you are allowing authentication. Authentication Method: Normal Password.

Chosen Solution

Test: If using WIFI then swap to wired using ethernet cable.

The problem was with connection to router with firewall. Thank you for help.