what version of Firefox for Windows 7 enterprise on a network?
The network uses Windows 7 enterprise.
The current FF version installed is 38.5.2 V_1.2 - 38.5 (CCK2) .
Is this the correct version?
Additional System Details
- Adobe PDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape 11.0.22
- Google Update
- NPRuntime Script Plug-in Library for Java(TM) Deploy
- Next Generation Java Plug-in 10.65.2 for Mozilla browsers
- The plug-in allows you to open and edit files using Microsoft Office applications
- Office Authorization plug-in for NPAPI browsers
- Picasa plugin
- The QuickTime Plugin allows you to view a wide variety of multimedia content in Web pages. For more information, visit the QuickTime Web site.
- Shockwave Flash 27.0 r0
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.1; WOW64; rv:38.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/38.0
No, that version is from 2015. The latest ESR version is 60, the latest regular release is 67. Please update ASAP.
Thanks for this answer. But it would be easier to teach a feral cat to play Chess than to implement change from the London Borough of Camden.
But I shall try.
There is an enterprise mailing list where whomever is in charge of deploying Firefox can reach out for assistance.
You can also pass this giant list of vulnerabilities along if you'd like: https://www.mozilla.org/security/known-vulnerabilities/firefox/
Knowing their network is exposed might help put some fire in their game
Modified by user633449