Firefox is blocking me from entering my yahoo webmail inbox
I can download yahoo.com & sign in with my ID & PW to my Yahoo/ATT email account, but I frustratingly CAN'T actually log into my Yahoo/ATT Inbox itself. I can even see the dropdown menu on yahoo's main page that lets me see my new email, but when I click on it the classic 'secure connection failed' pops up.
Possible this problem is on ATT/Yahoo's end, but wondered if anyone else on a MacOSX with Firefox 48.02 or later has experienced this as well.
Additional System Details
- Microsoft Lync 2010 Meeting Join Plug-in
- The QuickTime Plugin allows you to view a wide variety of multimedia content in web pages. For more information, visit the QuickTime Web site.
- Microsoft Office for Mac SharePoint Browser Plug-in
- Shockwave Flash 32.0 r0
- zoom.us launcher plugin version 1.0
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Macintosh; Intel Mac OS X 10.6; rv:48.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/48.0
If you were able to get to email then the problem isn't a browser issue. Yahoo no longer offers the Classic layout. They already made the announcement that is no longer a option.