Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Search Support

Avoid support scams. We will never ask you to call or text a phone number or share personal information. Please report suspicious activity using the “Report Abuse” option.

Learn More
This thread was closed and archived. Please ask a new question if you need help.
Locked Archived

incorrect greeting: resomta-ch2-09v.sys.comcast.net

SuMo Bot

Can't send emails from TB starting today. Disabled AV, no joy. Restarted in safe mode, no joy. I can receive, but not send.

I can send emails directly from comcast.net website, just not thru TB. Verified with Comcast proper SMTP settings, which were the same as I had set previously.

I've uninstalled TB, and reinstalled 60.4.0, but no luck.

Running Win7 Pro, with SP1, 64 bit.

Attached is error message I get when I attempt to send from any TB acct

Can't send emails from TB starting today. Disabled AV, no joy. Restarted in safe mode, no joy. I can receive, but not send. I can send emails directly from comcast.net website, just not thru TB. Verified with Comcast proper SMTP settings, which were the same as I had set previously. I've uninstalled TB, and reinstalled 60.4.0, but no luck. Running Win7 Pro, with SP1, 64 bit. Attached is error message I get when I attempt to send from any TB acct

All Replies (1)

I think the error message did not make it. Care to try again.

This question has been locked because the original author has deleted their account. While you can no longer post new replies, the existing content remains available for reference.