Firefox opened in super zoom mode and i can't get it to appear as normal page (Mac)
When I opened Firefox it showed the previous page in zoomed mode and I can't navigate around the page - it won't move. I wanted to uninstall and then install again but before that i wanted to back up all bookmarks but it won't allow me to do this - it just shows 1 bookmark in super zoomed mode I can see the normal toolbar but no bookmarks, or drop down menus
I rely on this and it's very important to get it running properly again.
Additional System Details
I can't get to the toolbar to see!
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Macintosh; Intel Mac OS X 10_13_6) AppleWebKit/605.1.15 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/11.1.2 Safari/605.1.15
https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/changes-toolbars-and-window-sizes-are-not-saved You may have corrupt xulstore.json or Localstore.rdf files.
Close Firefox. Open your file browser to this hidden location:
- Mac: *~/Library/Application Support/Firefox/Profiles
- Linux: *~/.mozilla/firefox/Profiles
- Windows: %AppData%\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles
- Windows XP: C:\Documents and Settings\<user>\Application Data
Search for the above files. Then rename or delete them. Restart Firefox.
To reset the zoom level on a page in Firefox -- Firefox's own zoom feature -- either:
- In the address bar, click the circle with the current zoom level (e.g., 200%) to restore it to 100%
- press Command+0 (that's a zero)
For MacOS superzoom, I found the following suggestions on Apple's forums, but I can't test them myself:
- Holding down ⌥ and ⌘ with the minus key did it for me.
- press Alt (aka option), CMD and 8 simultaneously
Did any of that help?