This thread was archived.
Please ask a new question if you need help.
Solved
Archived
SOLVED Mailstore Import
In Mailstore Home I incorrectly Exported my emails to Thunderbird when I meant to Export to Mailstore Directory (File System). Mailstore states that a Folder, Mailstore Exports, is created in Thunderbird. Where can I find this Folder in Thunderbird ... I want to delete it. Many thanks Ron Solved ... found the file after rebooting TBird
In Mailstore Home I incorrectly Exported my emails to Thunderbird when I meant to Export to Mailstore Directory (File System). Mailstore states that a Folder, Mailstore Exports, is created in Thunderbird.
Where can I find this Folder in Thunderbird ... I want to delete it.
Many thanks Ron
Solved ... found the file after rebooting TBird
Modified
All Replies (2)
Chosen Solution
RonSH said
Where can I find this Folder in Thunderbird ... I want to delete it. Many thanks Ron Solved ... found the file after rebooting TBird
Good thing, cause only mailstore could tell you where they put it. I would have been guessing that you would find it in Local Folders.
Thanks Matt. Yep it located at the tail end of Local Folders. Cheers Ron