This thread was archived. Please ask a new question if you need help.
Find attached document. It´s been hapening during last days that appears this message when trying to watch any video. I have an Imac Os High Sierra 10.13.4 and a Firefox ESR 52.0.2 (64 bit). Thanks for helping me.
All Replies (1)
Hi, no upload yet. Is there a reason you are on version Firefox 52.0.2 and not on current release 52.8.0esr ??
Notice with your info there is not a lot of features that your video chip does. It does not benchmark well also : http://gpu.userbenchmark.com/Compare/Nvidia-GTX-660-vs-Intel-Iris-Pro-HD-6200-Desktop/2162vsm30277
Video card drivers are the main issues that cause crashes. What your card shows is ok on this end but little to look at.
Have you tried Safe Mode :
In Firefox Safe mode these changes are effective:
- all extensions are disabled (about:addons)
- default theme is used (no persona)
- userChrome.css and userContent.css are ignored (chrome folder)
- default toolbar layout is used (file: localstore-safe.rdf)
- hardware acceleration is disabled (Options > Advanced > General)
- plugins are not affected
- preferences are not affected
TEST''''is issue still there ?
Modified by Shadow110