Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Search Support

Avoid support scams. We will never ask you to call or text a phone number or share personal information. Please report suspicious activity using the “Report Abuse” option.

Learn More
Solved Archived

I tried to restore my missing bookmarks from the most recent auto backup prior to the ugrade to Quantum. Told me "Unable to process". I need my bookmarks. Help.

BusterHollingshead

I was just recently upgraded to Firefox Quantum and am now missing all of my bookmarks. I tried to restore my missing bookmarks from the most recent auto backup prior to the upgrade to Quantum. It told me "Unable to process". I need my bookmarks. Help. BTW I can't even create a new bookmark with this new updated version. I am not happy. Can you suggest how I can resolve this problem? If I cannot resolve it...how do I go back to the previous version?

I was just recently upgraded to Firefox Quantum and am now missing all of my bookmarks. I tried to restore my missing bookmarks from the most recent auto backup prior to the upgrade to Quantum. It told me "Unable to process". I need my bookmarks. Help. BTW I can't even create a new bookmark with this new updated version. I am not happy. Can you suggest how I can resolve this problem? If I cannot resolve it...how do I go back to the previous version?

All Replies (1)

Chosen Solution

Upon my last restart...everything showed up.