Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Search Support

Avoid support scams. We will never ask you to call or text a phone number or share personal information. Please report suspicious activity using the “Report Abuse” option.

Learn More
Archived

I can't open a lot of websites anymore. How can I fix this?

djjarrett

I get a message that the website is not secure and I'm told there's no way to access it. I have never had a problem with these sites before. How can I gain access to them?

I get a message that the website is not secure and I'm told there's no way to access it. I have never had a problem with these sites before. How can I gain access to them?

All Replies (1)

What is the full error message?

Please provide public link(s) (no password) that we can check out. No Personal Information Please !