Bookmarks are opening too quickly
When I open from bookmarks (with "Open All in tabs") many pages of the same site, some sites block access because of too intensive page loading. How can I slow down opening each bookmark - add 1 sec. pause ?
Decreasing network.http.max-persistent-connections-per-server mainly solves the problem. Thanks!Read this answer in context 0
Additional System Details
- A plugin to detect whether the Adobe Application Manager is installed on this machine.
- Foxit Reader Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.1; WOW64; rv:52.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/52.0
Fewer bookmarks in each folder would work, as there is no way of setting a delay or a pause per bookmark.
Firefox has a setting that might help.
(1) In a new tab, type or paste about:config in the address bar and press Enter/Return. Click the button promising to be careful or accepting the risk.
(2) In the search box above the list, type or paste max- and pause while the list is filtered
(3) Maybe: Double-click the network.http.max-persistent-connections-per-server preference and try 4 instead of the default value of 6?
The source code file has some notes on each of the different network.http.max-... settings which may or may not be helpful:
Decreasing network.http.max-persistent-connections-per-server mainly solves the problem. Thanks!