Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Search Support

Avoid support scams. We will never ask you to call or text a phone number or share personal information. Please report suspicious activity using the “Report Abuse” option.

Learn More
Archived

how can I turn off Ublock?

ITM92

All of a sudden ublock is on my mozilla screen. It is annoying. How do I turn it off?

All of a sudden ublock is on my mozilla screen. It is annoying. How do I turn it off?

All Replies (2)

If you want to just remove it from toolbar, I believe you RIGHT-click the UBlock-Origin icon, then click "Remove From Toolbar".

Otherwise, trying clicking the "open-menu" icon at rightmost upper part of your toolbars area. (the icon is 3 horizontal parallel lines.

Then:

Click Add-Ons (the icon for that is a jigsaw-puzzle piece)

Then:

Click "Remove" - adjacent to the line that states UBlock-Origin

You can uninstall the uBlock Origin extension.

  • "3-bar" menu button or Tools -> Add-ons -> Extensions