Where do I find a "secure version of Firefox" (for iOS 10.7.5)?
My MacPro (note: not MacBookPro) is 10.7.5. Therefore, (according to your instructions where I first started to try updating my Firefox) I cannot update my Firefox (because updating is not available for 10.7.5 but only for 10.9 and up) but must install (I quote) " a secure version of Firefox." Unfortunately, your instructions do not tell me where I can find a secure version of Firefox. I'll keep looking but a hint would be welcome. Thanks in advance.
Additional System Details
- Adobe® Acrobat® Plug-in for Web Browsers, Version 11.0.11
- Plugin that detects installed Citrix Online products (visit www.citrixonline.com).
- The Flip4Mac WMV Plugin allows you to view Windows Media content using QuickTime.
- The Google Earth Plugin allows you to view 3D imagery and terrain in your web browser.
- Displays Java applet content, or a placeholder if Java is not installed.
- LogMeIn remote control components
- Office Live Update v1.0
- The QuickTime Plugin allows you to view a wide variety of multimedia content in web pages. For more information, visit the QuickTime Web site.
- Microsoft Office for Mac SharePoint Browser Plug-in
- Shockwave Flash 25.0 r0
- WebEx64 General Plugin Container Version 202
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Macintosh; Intel Mac OS X 10.7; rv:48.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/48.0
iOS 10.7.5 ???
Wasn't iOS 10.3.2 just released yesterday?
Are you referring to Mac OS X Lion for a desktop / laptop device?
Try the extended support release of Firefox 45. In order to reach that, when you open the following page, look for a selector over the Linux columns called "Show" that lets you choose between Firefox 52 and Firefox 45. You need 45.
This probably is the very last release for your version of MacOS: Firefox support has ended for Mac OS X 10.6, 10.7 and 10.8.