why does my firefox always frozen when I turn on my computer?
My homepage is set as Firefox, when I turn on my computer, it automatically goes to my Messenger page (hotmail inbox), and the current problem is that the hotmail page seems to be frozen quite often recently. I have to turn off the computer and restart it, then it is still frozen. Could you please identify the problem and fix it? Thank you.
Additional System Details
- Adobe® Acrobat® Plug-in for Web Browsers, Version 11.0.06
- Plugin for China Bank
- The Google Earth Plugin allows you to view 3D imagery and terrain in your web browser.
- Version 220.127.116.11
- Displays Java applet content, or a placeholder if Java is not installed.
- The QuickTime Plugin allows you to view a wide variety of multimedia content in web pages. For more information, visit the QuickTime Web site.
- Microsoft Office for Mac SharePoint Browser Plug-in
- Shockwave Flash 25.0 r0
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Macintosh; Intel Mac OS X 10.8; rv:48.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/48.0
We're sorry to hear that Firefox is crashing. In order to assist you better, please follow the steps below to provide us crash IDs to help us learn more about your crash.
The crash report is several pages of data. We need the report numbers to see the whole report.
- Enter about:crashes in the Firefox address bar and press Enter. A Submitted Crash Reports list will appear, similar to the one shown below.
- Copy the 5 most recent Report IDs that start with bp- and then go back to your forum question and paste those IDs into the "Post a Reply" box.
Note: If a recent Report ID does not start with bp- click on it to submit the report.
(Please don't take a screenshot of your crashes, just copy and paste the IDs. The below image is just an example of what your Firefox screen should look like.)
Thank you for your help!
More information and further troubleshooting steps can be found in the Firefox crashes - Troubleshoot, prevent and get help fixing crashes article.
Is Firefox part of your system startup?
Start your Computer in safe mode. Remove Firefox from the startup. Then reboot.
http://encyclopedia2.thefreedictionary.com/Linux+Safe+Mode Starting Any Computer In Safe Mode; Free Online Encyclopedia