This thread was archived. Please ask a new question if you need help.
how do i enable web vr?
Additional System Details
- ActiveX hosting plugin for Firefox r39
- Adobe PDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape 15.20.20039
- Creative Cloud Desktop Plugin.v_3_0_0_0
- Citrix Online App Detector Plugin
- Comrade Plugin
- Coupons, Inc. Coupon Printer 22.214.171.124
- DivX Web Player version 126.96.36.1997
- DivX VOD Helper Plug-in
- Zeon PDF Plugin For Mozilla
- Garmin Communicator Plug-In 188.8.131.52
- Garmin Communicator Plug-In 184.108.40.206
- Google Update
- NPRuntime Script Plug-in Library for Java(TM) Deploy
- Next Generation Java Plug-in 11.91.2 for Mozilla browsers
- The plug-in allows you to open and edit files using Microsoft Office applications
- Office Authorization plug-in for NPAPI browsers
- The plugin allows you to have a better experience with Microsoft SharePoint
- Office Live Update v1.5
- Motive Plugin for Mozilla Browsers
- LastPass Plugin
- NVIDIA 3D Vision Streaming plugin for Mozilla browsers
- NVIDIA 3D Vision plugin for Mozilla browsers
- Plug-in for detecting Nero Kwik Media.
- Nuance PDF Plugin
- PDF Architect 2
- USB downloader plug-in for PlayMemories Camera Apps.
- Picasa plugin
- A component of your photo software powered by RocketLife
- Shockwave Flash 23.0 r0
- Unity Player 5.0.3f2
- Uplay PC Plugin
- VLC media player Web Plugin
- Windows Activation Technologies Plugin for Mozilla
- Enables interaction with CDF content.
- iTunes Detector Plug-in
- npIPcamCloud DLL - 220.127.116.1167
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.1; WOW64; rv:51.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/51.0
I recommend you have a read of the Getting Started section on the Mozilla VR site which will walk you through what you need to do.
Hi I recommend you have a read of the Getting Started section on the Mozilla VR [https://mozvr.com/ site] which will walk you through what you need to do.