Firefox is slow on startup
Hi Firefox is working well
But in the first execution (startup),it is very slow and after 3 second or more,speed is good
How do I fix it?
Modified by omid_student
Hi I disable some Add-ons and firefox startup speed is good Do you have a solution for best performance?Read this answer in context 1
Additional System Details
- The Flip4Mac WMV Plugin allows you to view Windows Media content using QuickTime.
- Displays Java applet content, or a placeholder if Java is not installed.
- Shockwave Flash 23.0 r0
- global user id
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Macintosh; Intel Mac OS X 10.12; rv:49.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/49.0
Try disabling graphics hardware acceleration. Since this feature was added to Firefox, it has gradually improved, but there still are a few glitches.
You will need to restart Firefox for this to take effect so save all work first (e.g., mail you are composing, online documents you're editing, etc.).
Then perform these steps:
- Click the menu button and select Options on Windows or Preferences on Mac or Linux.
- Select the Advanced panel and then the General tab.
- Uncheck Use hardware acceleration when available.
- Restart Firefox and see if the problems persist.
Did this fix your problems? Please report back to us!
If the problem is resolved, you should check for updates for your graphics driver by following the steps mentioned in these Knowledge base articles:
Hi No it is same problem now. I think it takes time to load plugins
Hi I disable some Add-ons and firefox startup speed is good Do you have a solution for best performance?
Hi there. What add-ons did you disable? Re-enable the add-ons one at a time and restart Firefox after each enable. This may find the problem.
My problem solved Thanks I attach screenshot that show disable add-ons
Re-enable the add-ons one at a time and restart Firefox after each enable. This may find the problem.
And what was the troublemaker?
the disabled add-on is : Wappalyzer XSS Me FlashGot referer add-on is affect on speed together