Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Search Support

Avoid support scams. We will never ask you to call or text a phone number or share personal information. Please report suspicious activity using the “Report Abuse” option.

Learn More
Solved Archived

I refreshed my firefox browser and lost my bookmarks

pampush

I was receiving a message at the bottom of my browser suggesting that I refresh Firefox because it was operating slowly. I did so and lost hundreds of bookmarks which I would like to get back. I don't appear to have a file that contains the old bookmarks.

I was receiving a message at the bottom of my browser suggesting that I refresh Firefox because it was operating slowly. I did so and lost hundreds of bookmarks which I would like to get back. I don't appear to have a file that contains the old bookmarks.

All Replies (1)

Chosen Solution

Question: Where you informed of what happens during a refresh?


Look on your desktop. Do you see a folder called; Old Firefox?

https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/recovering-important-data-from-an-old-profile

https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/back-and-restore-information-firefox-profiles