add trusted site
How do you add a trusted site?
Additional System Details
- Adobe PDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape 11.0.17
- Citrix Online App Detector Plugin
- The plug-in allows you to open and edit files using Microsoft Office applications
- Office Authorization plug-in for NPAPI browsers
- The plugin allows you to have a better experience with Microsoft SharePoint
- Nitro PDF plugin for Firefox and Chrome
- Shockwave Flash 21.0 r0
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.1; WOW64; rv:49.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/49.0
hi Centrino, "trusted sites" is a concept of internet explorer that isn't 1:1 applicable to firefox. what problem are you trying to solve exactly?
Trying to fill out an eDEP form. A google map is suppose to open and the site location is to be selected - the longitude and latitude of the project site are auto-filled into the form once the site location is marked on the map site.
The map site stays blank and I cannot manually fill the longitude and latitude. I was told to make the edep.dep.mass.gov web site a "trusted site".
can you try to replicate this behaviour when you launch firefox in safe mode once? if not, maybe an addon is interfering here...