Content doesn't load when trying to switch tabs in FF 48.0
Seems that within the last two to three weeks, if I want to switch between multiple open tabs, I can't get content to load of the page I want to pen when I hit the associated tab. The tab indicates that it's on the correct site...but the content of the page I'm trying to move away from remains on the screen.
Additional System Details
- Adobe® Acrobat® Plug-in for Web Browsers, Version 15.017.20053
- Plugin that detects installed Citrix Online products (visit www.citrixonline.com).
- Provides information about the default web browser
- The Flip4Mac WMV Plugin allows you to view Windows Media content using QuickTime.
- The Google Earth Plugin allows you to view 3D imagery and terrain in your web browser.
- Displays Java applet content, or a placeholder if Java is not installed.
- A Plugin for Omnijoin Extension
- LogMeIn remote control components
- Microsoft Office for Mac SharePoint Browser Plug-in
- Shockwave Flash 22.0 r0
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Macintosh; Intel Mac OS X 10.11; rv:48.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/48.0
Are these pages you freshly opened in those tabs during your current session, or is this a problem with tabs you reloaded from an earlier session?
Either way, does Firefox fill in the correct content if you try these?
- minimize the window and then restore it (not sure how you do this on Mac)
- zoom in and zoom out - hold down the Command key, tap + then tap -
- reload the page (Command+r)