How do setup the large icons for web searching
I want to setup a desktop with Firefox but do not know how to setup the large Icons that you press from the Firefox Desktop and take you straight to your pre-designated web site.
If your upload images worked I could send you a pic of what I'm taking about, Opera uses these pre-set icons for personal web site, like bank, travel agent, Modem, etc etc.
Additional System Details
- Adobe PDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape 10.1.16
- A plugin to detect whether the Adobe Application Manager is installed on this machine.
- Google Update
- NPRuntime Script Plug-in Library for Java(TM) Deploy
- Next Generation Java Plug-in 10.80.2 for Mozilla browsers
- Photodex Presenter Plugin 7,00,0,3527
- VLC media player Web Plugin
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 10.0; WOW64; rv:47.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/47.0
Separate Security Issue: Update your Adobe Reader Version 2015.016.20039 Note: Other Software is offered in the download.
In order to better assist you with your issue please provide us with a screenshot. If you need help to create a screenshot, please see How do I create a screenshot of my problem?
Once you've done this, attach the saved screenshot file to your forum post by clicking the Browse... button below the Post your reply box. This will help us to visualize the problem.
Are you trying to create a shortcut, or change the icon that is used?
Firefox doesn't come with such a set of predefined icons. You can set the icon of a desktop shortcut via its Properties and possibly use an icon from an Opera shortcut if you have one that is suitable or use the website's favicon.
Firefox has this pref that you can inspect and modify via the about:config page.