Adobe Flash process appears even on blank pages or when delete history
Since the latest update of Flash Player it started to appear in Task Manager even on blank pages, new tabs and when I clean manually my history. I usually chose what to delete and what to keep, do it daily so no much of work. But after latest update of Flash Player it started to appear as process every time I clean history. This isn't normal. The plugin is up-to-date, checked it in Plugins page.
Additional System Details
- Adobe PDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape 15.16.20039
- Creative Cloud Desktop Plugin.v_3_0_0_0
- A plugin to detect whether the Adobe Extension Manager is installed on this machine.
- Exent® AOD Gecko Plugin
- Google Update
- Intel web components updater - Installs and updates the Intel web components
- Intel web components for Intel® Identity Protection Technology
- Next Generation Java Plug-in 11.91.2 for Mozilla browsers
- A component of your photo software powered by RocketLife
- Shockwave Flash 21.0 r0
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.3; WOW64; rv:46.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/46.0
http://helpx.adobe.com/flash-player/kb/flash-player-issues-windows-8.html http://helpx.adobe.com/flash-player.html http://helpx.adobe.com/flash-player/kb/common-problems-flash-player.html http://helpx.adobe.com/flash-player/kb/flash-player-113-crash-mozilla.html
Thank you! Will check the links.
I forgot to say that Adobe Flash always opens 2 processes but I suppose this is normal?