Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Search Support

Avoid support scams. We will never ask you to call or text a phone number or share personal information. Please report suspicious activity using the “Report Abuse” option.

Learn More
Archived

As followup to my problem: I uninstalled Firefox & reloaded but it came up with the same side-tab problem so I still can't use Firefox.

robsalomon

The side-tab experiment in test pilot made my pages come up in a 1" square in upper left corner; the rest of the page is gray & blank. I uninstalled Firefox & reinstalled it hoping it would install without Test Pilot but it reinstalled with the same side-tab issue so I can't use Firefox.

The side-tab experiment in test pilot made my pages come up in a 1" square in upper left corner; the rest of the page is gray & blank. I uninstalled Firefox & reinstalled it hoping it would install without Test Pilot but it reinstalled with the same side-tab issue so I can't use Firefox.

All Replies (1)

Go to the Test Pilot site, and report the problem.