This thread was archived. Please ask a new question if you need help.
HOW DO I REMOVE THE "ADS BY PROVIDER" POP UPS?
I keep getting pop ups when i click anywhere on a page. There are also little symbols next to random words that make tiny windows pop up. They say "ads by provider" How do i remove these?
All Replies (1)
I'd suggest the following:
- Refresh Firefox - reset add-ons and settings
- Troubleshoot Firefox issues caused by malware
- Install www.adblockplus.org
- Upgrade your graphics drivers to use hardware acceleration and WebGL
- Install all available Windows updates. Note that because Windows XP is no longer supported by microsoft, it has known security holes that are exploited by hackers. You should upgrade your operating system as soon as possible, and only use this computer for non-critical work (No banking, work, taxes, etc.)