how to remove Pocketwise from book mark list
in My bookmarks Pocketwise is listed in my list but i don't use it I have tried to remove this but can't help please .
Additional System Details
- Google Update
- Intel web components for Intel® Identity Protection Technology
- Intel web components updater - Installs and updates the Intel web components
- NPRuntime Script Plug-in Library for Java(TM) Deploy
- Next Generation Java Plug-in 11.73.2 for Mozilla browsers
- Nitro PDF plugin for Firefox and Chrome
- The QuickTime Plugin allows you to view a wide variety of multimedia content in Web pages. For more information, visit the QuickTime Web site.
- Shockwave Flash 21.0 r0
- Adobe Shockwave for Director Netscape plug-in, version 22.214.171.124
- Yahoo! activeX Plug-in Bridge
- iTunes Detector Plug-in
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 10.0; WOW64; rv:46.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/46.0
Please open Configuration Editor for Firefox and set extensions.pocket.enabled preference to false. After restarting Firefox, Pocket should be gone.
If browser.pocket.enabled is set to false on the about:config page then you will have to undo this and set the pref to true to make the Pocket button reappear. Make sure that the Pocket button is positioned on the Navigation Toolbar, so you can right-click this toolbar button and use "Remove from Toolbar" to disable Pocket properly.
You can right-click the Pocket button (Save to Pocket) and click "Remove from Toolbar" or "Remove from Menu" to disable Pocket and move the Pocket button to the Customize palette. That will remove the "View Pocket List" entries in the Bookmarks menu. This only works if browser.pocket.enabled = true When you have moved the Pocket button to the Customize palette and the pocket items in the Bookmarks Menu are hidden then you can disable Pocket and modify these prefs and close and restart Firefox.
- browser.pocket.enabled = false
- browser.pocket.api (clear value)
- browser.pocket.site (clear value)