getting back navigation history of another computer
i have plugged an old hard disk on my computer which had an older version of firefox and i would like to get back the navigation history realted to it, i think i just have to copy a file or something into the newest version , if yes what file , if not how can i do it ?
Additional System Details
- Shockwave Flash 20.0 r0
- Nexon Game Controller
- Google Update
- Shockwave Flash 18.0 r0
- PlayNow Plugin
- Adobe PDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape 11.0.13
- My.com Games Detector Plug-in
- NVIDIA 3D Vision plugin for Mozilla browsers
- NVIDIA 3D Vision Streaming plugin for Mozilla browsers
- The plugin allows you to have a better experience with Microsoft SharePoint
- Unity Player 4.3.0f4
- Intel web components for Intel® Identity Protection Technology
- Intel web components updater - Installs and updates the Intel web components
- VLC media player Web Plugin 2.0.0-rc
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.2; WOW64; rv:22.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/22.0
Security Issue: Update your Flash Player Version 188.8.131.527
https://www.adobe.com/products/flashplayer/distribution3.html Note: Windows users should download the ‘’’active_x’’’ for “Internet Explorer,” and the ‘’’plugin’’’ for “Plugin-based browsers” (like Firefox).
Note: Windows 8 and Windows 10 have built in flash players and Adobe will cause a conflict.
See if there are updates for your graphics drivers https://support.mozilla.org/kb/upgrade-graphics-drivers-use-hardware-acceleration
If you need more help, just ask.
You can use this button to go to the current Firefox profile folder:
- Help > Troubleshooting Information > Profile Directory: Show Folder (Linux: Open Directory; Mac: Show in Finder)
You can copy files like these to the current Firefox profile folder to recover specific data.
- bookmarks and history: places.sqlite
- bookmark backups: JSON backups in the bookmarkbackups folder
- SQLite files like cookies.sqlite (cookies) and formhistory.sqlite (saved form data)
- logins.json and key3.db (decryption key) for Passwords saved in the Password Manager
- cert8.db for stored intermediate certificates (Certificate Manager)
- persdict.dat for words you added to the spelling checker dictionary
- permissions.sqlite and possibly content-prefs.sqlite for Permissions and Site Preferences
- sessionstore.js for open tabs and pinned tabs and tab groups