I cannot check my emails at comcast.net, Foxfire say this is not seure. I need to check emails for school and work!!!
I unknowing clicked that I want Foxfire to monitor all sites for security. I did not realize Foxfire would block me from accessing my e-mails! I need to read my emails for school and work. PLEASE fix this for me.
Additional System Details
- Shockwave Flash 19.0 r0
- Adobe PDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape 11.0.13
- iTunes Detector Plug-in
- ActiveTouch General Plugin Container Version 105
- Google Update
- Next Generation Java Plug-in 10.11.2 for Mozilla browsers
- NPRuntime Script Plug-in Library for Java(TM) Deploy
- Adobe Shockwave for Director Netscape plug-in, version 184.108.40.2068
- The plug-in allows you to open and edit files using Microsoft Office applications
- Office Authorization plug-in for NPAPI browsers
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.1; WOW64; rv:27.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/27.0
Are you using Firefox or Foxfire? If its firefox, do you have any addon installed?
Hi dhillyard1, first, what version of Firefox are you actually using? Version 27 is very old now, and there have been a lot of feature and interface changes, so it's important to know.
You can look up your version on the support information page. Either
- "3-bar" menu button > "?" button > Troubleshooting Information
- (menu bar) Help > Troubleshooting Information
- type or paste about:support in the address bar and press Enter
In the first table on the page, "Basic Information", what version is listed?
Perhaps it goes without saying that version 27 is not secure; Mozilla discloses security flaws after each new release....