Mozilla crashes suddenly
The problem is from Firefox 41, it suddenly stops working and then the crash report appears. It happens both with and without the addons enabled. It doesn't have a certain cause, it just happens.
Additional System Details
- Adobe PDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape 11.0.0
- Adobe PDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape 15.9.20069
- A plugin to detect whether the Adobe Application Manager is installed on this machine.
- Version 184.108.40.206
- Google Update
- NPRuntime Script Plug-in Library for Java(TM) Deploy
- Next Generation Java Plug-in 11.65.2 for Mozilla browsers
- The plugin allows you to have a better experience with Microsoft SharePoint
- The plugin allows you to have a better experience with Microsoft Lync
- Shockwave Flash 19.0 r0
- Unity Player 5.0.3f2
- iTunes Detector Plug-in
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 10.0; WOW64; rv:42.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/42.0
hello, could you provide your latest few submitted crash reports? please enter about:crashes into the location bar, copy the latest few report ids from there starting with bp- & paste them here into a forum reply. this will give us a better understanding what may be triggering those crashes.