I need to download 36.0.4 for a lab on a windows computer. How?
All I can get to download is the newest version and I need the 36.0.4 to do my biology lab online since the company it is through did not update their software. I don't want to risk getting a virus through a crappy website. I just need a straightforward link to that version so I can effectively do my lab.
Additional System Details
- Foxit PhantomPDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape
- Google Update
- Intel web components updater - Installs and updates the Intel web components
- Intel web components for Intel® Identity Protection Technology
- McAfee MSC FF plugin DLL
- The plugin allows you to have a better experience with Microsoft SharePoint
- Adobe Shockwave for Director Netscape plug-in, version 18.104.22.168
- WildTangent Games App V2 Presence Detector
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 10.0; WOW64; rv:42.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/42.0
There's a link to the official archive in this article: Install an older version of Firefox.
Alternately, if it's for a Windows machine, you could use the stand-alone "portable" version, which runs out of a folder and doesn't interfere with your regular installation. For more information:
hello, just check if this helps