untrusted connection! (On Google)
Locking duplicate thread.
Please continue here: [/questions/1091977]
When I search for something on Google using the search bar it says Untrusted Connection, and it doesn't let me "Understand the Risks" and go through. I'm able to get to Google.com but when I search for something it comes up glitched looking (Shows the old Google Logo, etc.) it doesn't let me use the features such as Images, News, Search tools. It automatically goes to Untrusted connection.
Also when I go to Google.com it says Not Secure Connection.
Modified by cor-el
Additional System Details
- A plugin to detect whether the Adobe Application Manager is installed on this machine.
- Google Update
- NPRuntime Script Plug-in Library for Java(TM) Deploy
- Next Generation Java Plug-in 11.60.2 for Mozilla browsers
- Shockwave Flash 19.0 r0
- Unity Player 5.2.0f3
- VLC media player Web Plugin
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 10.0; WOW64; rv:42.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/42.0
This Connection is Untrusted is sometimes caused because the computer system clock is wrong. Check the time / date / time zone settings.