Update patch failed for FF version 42.ob2
My current FF is version 42.0b2 (on the beta update channel) and I use Windows 7 ultimate as my OS, but i still can not update. Every download and install updates always show me "FF can not install patch file update". for more detail kindly see the attached image for FF message. Thanks. FF users.
Additional System Details
- Adobe PDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape 10.1.13
- Version 18.104.22.168
- Google Update
- NPRuntime Script Plug-in Library for Java(TM) Deploy
- Next Generation Java Plug-in 11.45.2 for Mozilla browsers
- The plug-in allows you to open and edit files using Microsoft Office applications
- Office Authorization plug-in for NPAPI browsers
- Picasa plugin
- The QuickTime Plugin allows you to view a wide variety of multimedia content in Web pages. For more information, visit the QuickTime Web site.
- Shockwave Flash 19.0 r0
- Yahoo Application State Plugin version 22.214.171.124
- iTunes Detector Plug-in
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.1; rv:42.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/42.0
In order to better assist you with your issue please provide us with a screenshot. If you need help to create a screenshot, please see How do I create a screenshot of my problem?
Once you've done this, attach the saved screenshot file to your forum post by clicking the Browse... button below the Post your reply box. This will help us to visualize the problem.
Go to the beta page, and get the full installer.
or the normal install