Hello Firefox, all my 2 addons doesnt load at startup Ff41.0.2 only manually and restart solves the problem.
Hello Firefox team,
When i start Ff teh browser starts with 20 tabs ( all addons who needs to be switched on) when i do that in the addon menulist by klicking on switch-on at all the 20 addons and restart. Ff works normally.. Like previous versions..
I'ts not a big thing, but more unhandy, Ff use to be work easy for me but this is quit odd..
Please advice, many Thanks..
Additional System Details
- Adobe PDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape 15.9.20069
- Google Update
- Next Generation Java Plug-in 11.60.2 for Mozilla browsers
- CANON iMAGE GATEWAY Mycamera Plugin
- Nokia Suite Enabler Plugin
- The QuickTime Plugin allows you to view a wide variety of multimedia content in Web pages. For more information, visit the QuickTime Web site.
- RealPlayer Download Plugin
- This plug-in enables downloading of HTML5 videos
- RealPlayer(tm) LiveConnect-Enabled Plug-In
- Shockwave Flash 19.0 r0
- Adobe Shockwave for Director Netscape plug-in, version 188.8.131.52
- Skype Web Plugin
- iTunes Detector Plug-in
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.1; rv:41.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/41.0
It is possible that there is a problem with the file(s) that store the extensions registry.
Delete the extensions.* files (e.g. extensions.json, extensions.sqlite, extensions.ini) and compatibility.ini in the Firefox profile folder to reset the extensions registry.
New files will be created when required.
See "Corrupt extension files":
If you see disabled or not compatible extensions in "Firefox/Tools > Add-ons > Extensions" then click the Tools button at the left end of the Search bar to check if there is a compatibility update available.
If this hasn't helped then also delete possible addons.json and addons.sqlite files.
You can also check for problems with preferences.