Is there a CURRENT solution for adding icons to bookmarks that don't provide one of their own
I am looking for a CURRENT (sept 2015) solution to add an icon to the toolbar for bookmarks that do not generate one of their own. Example: I have several bookmarks that ONLY generate a dashed line box for their icon, if I set it so I only see the icon (to save toolbar space) I have no way of telling the many dashed line boxes apart. I have seen Bookmark Favicon referenced but it appears not to work any longer.
Additional System Details
- Intel web components updater - Installs and updates the Intel web components
- Adobe PDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape 11.0.12
- Google Update
- NPRuntime Script Plug-in Library for Java(TM) Deploy
- Next Generation Java Plug-in 11.40.2 for Mozilla browsers
- Office Authorization plug-in for NPAPI browsers
- The plug-in allows you to open and edit files using Microsoft Office applications
- NVIDIA 3D Vision Streaming plugin for Mozilla browsers
- NVIDIA 3D Vision plugin for Mozilla browsers
- The QuickTime Plugin allows you to view a wide variety of multimedia content in Web pages. For more information, visit the QuickTime Web site.
- Shockwave Flash 19.0 r0
- iTunes Detector Plug-in
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.3; WOW64; rv:40.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/40.0
I have had a look and have found this add-on that you may wish to try.
I have not used it myself but from what I read, I believe it is what you are looking for.
I hope this helps, but if not, please come back here and we can look into a different solution for you.