Container field using too much cpu...sluugish and freezes up to 10 seconds. Any suggestions?
The container field is using 80 to 90% of available cpu when I go to https://apps.facebook.com/hititrich/?fb_source=bookmark&ref=bookmarks&count=0&fb_bmpos=_0
Additional System Details
- Adobe PDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape 11.0.8
- Google Update
- NPRuntime Script Plug-in Library for Java(TM) Deploy
- Next Generation Java Plug-in 10.76.2 for Mozilla browsers
- The plug-in allows you to open and edit files using Microsoft Office applications
- Office Authorization plug-in for NPAPI browsers
- DRM Store Netscape Plugin
- DRM Netscape Network Object
- The QuickTime Plugin allows you to view a wide variety of multimedia content in Web pages. For more information, visit the QuickTime Web site.
- Shockwave Flash 18.0 r0
- Adobe Shockwave for Director Netscape plug-in, version 188.8.131.52
- Npdsplay dll
- Windows Presentation Foundation (WPF) plug-in for Mozilla browsers
- iTunes Detector Plug-in
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 5.1; rv:40.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/40.0
Firefox uses too much memory (RAM) - How to fix This article describes how to make Firefox use less memory to make it run faster and prevent crashes.
You can check for problems with current Shockwave Flash plugin versions and try this:
- make sure you have the latest Flash version:
- check for updates for your graphics drive drivers
- disable hardware acceleration in the Flash plugin
- disable hardware acceleration in Firefox