How to return the keys "Stop/Reload", "Back" & "Next" in its place as in version 27?
For several years, I use an older version (27), and plan to do so on. Starting with version 28, the browser was like on IE and therefore - is inconvenient. The key upgrade for some reason declined and moved away to the side, which is extremely inconvenient to travel across the screen and how to aim at the target! Along with the design of the site have mozilla became infamous square design in the style of Windows 8. This is a very worrying despite all the denials merger with Microsoft.
Additional System Details
- iTunes Detector Plug-in
- Shockwave Flash 18.0 r0
- Download Master click monitoring plug-in
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.1; WOW64; rv:27.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/27.0
Have you considered using PaleMoon, rather than using that old version of Firefox? PaleMoon retained that old user interface, but it provides security updates.
You're better off with a different browser that is based upon Firefox, instead continuing to use a year and a half old version of Firefox that is missing many dozens of security fixes.
A problem with the the third-party Pale Moon suggestion is that for 26.0 it will be using a new Goanna engine instead of Gecko so that will add to any issues Pale Moon itself has.
This is a very worrying despite all the denials merger with Microsoft.
Nothing to deny when it has not happened nor will it.
It was Firefox 29.0 for the Australis ui change and not 28.0
Modified by James
You can look at the Classic Theme Restorer extension to customize the appearance in Firefox 29 and later and make it look like older Firefox versions.
- Classic Theme Restorer: https://addons.mozilla.org/firefox/addon/classicthemerestorer/
- You can check out the settings of the CTR extension via its Options/Preferences button on the "Firefox/Tools > Add-ons > Extensions" page.
- You can find extra toolbar buttons and more toolbar settings in Customize (3-bar Firefox menu button > Customize)