Twitter DM system doesn't work properly with the latest Firefox. How do I reinstall older version? I will remove Firefox if I can't correct this problem.
Twitter DM works on the two other browsers I'm using (Opera and Explorer) but no longer works properly with Firefox. I have to go in and out of the DM system to even post a message.
Previous version of FIrefox worked fine. (although it opened tabs w/o asking!).
Firefox was better about a month ago. Seems like performance has deteriorated in the past month.
Additional System Details
- Adobe PDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape 15.8.20082
- Amazon MP3 Downloader Plugin 1.0.17
- Google Update
- Intel web components for Intel® Identity Protection Technology
- Intel web components updater - Installs and updates the Intel web components
- NPRuntime Script Plug-in Library for Java(TM) Deploy
- Next Generation Java Plug-in 11.40.2 for Mozilla browsers
- MetaStream 3 Plugin r4
- The plugin allows you to have a better experience with Microsoft SharePoint
- Picasa plugin
- The QuickTime Plugin allows you to view a wide variety of multimedia content in Web pages. For more information, visit the QuickTime Web site.
- Shockwave Flash 15.0 r0
- Shockwave Flash 18.0 r0
- Adobe Shockwave for Director Netscape plug-in, version 188.8.131.526
- Website Logon Plugin
- WildTangent Games App V2 Presence Detector
- iTunes Detector Plug-in
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.3; WOW64; rv:40.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/40.0
I've called the big guys to help you. Good luck.