when I go to yahoo the colors and background are not clear.
The colors and background are the wrong shade and the image is not clear or barely readable when I go to a web page,the background becomes mottled like camaflouge.
Additional System Details
- Adobe PDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape 11.0.8
- NPRuntime Script Plug-in Library for Java(TM) Deploy
- Next Generation Java Plug-in 1.6.0_45 for Mozilla browsers
- The QuickTime Plugin allows you to view a wide variety of multimedia content in Web pages. For more information, visit the QuickTime Web site.
- RealJukebox Netscape Plugin
- RealPlayer Download Plugin
- RealPlayer(tm) LiveConnect-Enabled Plug-In
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 5.0; rv:40.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/40.0
Can you attach a screenshot?
- Use a compressed image type like PNG or JPG to save the screenshot
- Make sure that you do not exceed the maximum size of 1 MB
Make sure that you allow pages to choose their own colors. Also check the default colors.
- Tools > Options > Content : Fonts & Colors > Colors:
Override the colors specified by the page with my selections above
Try "Never" if the default "Only with High Contrast themes" isn't working.
This setting affects background images.
You can check the Net log and the Network log in the Web Console (Firefox/Tools > Web Developer) to see if content fails to load or possibly is blocked (file size is zero).
Use Ctrl+F5 or Ctrl+Shift+R to reload the page and bypass the cache to generate a fresh log.