Could Mozilla Hurry Up and Verify Some Add-Ons?
I am on the Firefox Beta channel on Linux Mint, and now Firefox is blocking a couple of the best extensions in the world. They are both from EFF: Https Everywhere and Privacy Badger. I installed them manually for the longest time until they went into the Firefox add-on place. Well, they aren't "verified" so now I had to manually override it in about:config. But I am hearing that unless I get Firefox Developer or Nighty, I can't install them after Firefox 41!! Mozilla: could you please verify these add-ons for future versions of Firefox and for everyone who uses them? These add-ons are a must have for me. I might have to switch to Chrome, I consider them so needed until they are "verified". Thanks and please do it soon!!
Additional System Details
- DivX Web Player version 188.8.131.52
- Next Generation Java Plug-in 11.51.2 for Mozilla browsers
- Picasa plugin
- The Videos 3.10.1 plugin handles video and audio streams.
- Shockwave Flash 11.2 r202
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (X11; Ubuntu; Linux x86_64; rv:41.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/41.0
I think EFF needs to submit them to Mozilla for verification (signature). Feel free to urge EFF to do that before the formal release of Firefox 41 in about five weeks.