This thread was archived. Please ask a new question if you need help.
Live chat on one.com does not start
I just started a website using one.com but when I try to start a live chat session I do not get to the chat window to open it gives me a popup window that asks for my name and email address but then gives me info about live chat and email support but when I click on the live chat text it does nothing. It used to work but stopped working the other day and I don;t remember changing anyhting or adding any new add-ins or plugins since then. Please help as I really need the support I get from live chat on one.com
All Replies (1)
Many site issues can be caused by corrupt cookies or cache. In order to try to fix these problems, the first step is to clear both cookies and the cache. Note: This will temporarily log you out of all sites you're logged in to. To clear cache and cookies do the following:
- Click the menu button , choose History, and then "Clear Recent History...".
- Under "Time range to clear", select "Everything".
- Now, click the arrow next to Details to toggle the Details list active.
- From the details list, check Cache and Cookies and uncheck everything else.
- Now click the "Clear Now" button.
Further information can be found in the Delete browsing, search and download history on Firefox article.
Did this fix your problems? Please report back to us!