This thread was archived.
Please ask a new question if you need help.
Solved
Archived
How can I get a new category to stay in the list?
I have included a number of church events, using the calendar in Thunderbird, but each time I have to add "Church" as a new category even though I've already added it. How can I get a new category to stay in the list? It might also be helpful to be able to get rid of categories I'm unlikely to want. Is that possible?
I have included a number of church events, using the calendar in Thunderbird, but each time I have to add "Church" as a new category even though I've already added it. How can I get a new category to stay in the list? It might also be helpful to be able to get rid of categories I'm unlikely to want. Is that possible?
All Replies (2)
Chosen Solution
Where are you adding the new category? If added in the event entry window then it is a one time addition. You need to go to Options-Calendar-Categories and add it there to be a permanent choice. There is a Remove button there too.
Thanks. I was looking in the calendar only, not in the Thunderbird Tools|Options list