favicons lost on Chrome import
After importing by bookmarks from Chrome, all the favicons are empty (missing). I added both Restore Favicons and Reload Favicons and cannot find any way to use either of them. Can anyone suggest a solution, please?
Firefox (can't find how to see this) Windows 7
Additional System Details
- Google Update
- NPRuntime Script Plug-in Library for Java(TM) Deploy
- Next Generation Java Plug-in 11.25.2 for Mozilla browsers
- PDF-XChange Viewer Netscape Gecko Plugin
- Shockwave Flash 17.0 r0
- Adobe Shockwave for Director Netscape plug-in, version 126.96.36.199
- VLC media player Web Plugin 2.1.3
- iTunes Detector Plug-in
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.1; WOW64; rv:38.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/38.0
As far as I understand the favicons are not imported, however there is an addons.mozilla.org called favicons reloader as you mentioned. They are stored as BLOB data in the places.sqlite database file.
Places maintenance is also an addons.mozilla.org that restores corrupt places file.