My firefox automatically delete my web history after I close FF. I use the option remember history. But it keep delete my history everytime i close
My firefox automatically deletes my web history. I don't use auto clear history option and this annoying me when i need find website I visited few day earlier
Additional System Details
- Foxit Reader Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape
- BlackBerry WebSL Browser Plug-In
- Shockwave Flash 16.0 r0
- Unity Player 4.5.2f1
- Windows Presentation Foundation (WPF) plug-in for Mozilla browsers
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 5.2; WOW64; rv:38.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/38.0
Make sure your settings match mine
To enter settings in the URL bar enter about:preferences#privacy
History and cookies can be removed or not recorded several ways;
- 1) Running Firefox in Private Mode (nothing is recorded)
- 2) Privacy settings
(Type about:preferences#privacy<enter> in the address bar.)
- 3) Many disk cleaners and anti-virus type programs can remove data from browsers. Open their settings and have them leave the browsers alone.
- 4) Mal-ware.
Problems with bookmarks and history not working properly can be caused by a corrupted places.sqlite database file.
Type about:support in the address bar and press enter.
Under the page logo on the left side you will see Application Basics. Under this find Profile Folder. To it’s right press the button Show Folder. This will open your file browser to the current Firefox profile. Now Close Firefox.
Locate the places.sqlite file. Then rename or delete it. Restart Firefox.