Every YouTube video says "An error has occurred, please try again later."
Recently I cannot seem to load any YouTube videos on the first try. Sometimes they will load after numerous refreshings, but for the most part they will always show the error message after loading for a while. I have tried deleting my preferences, refreshing Firefox, trying in safe mode, disabling all plug-ins, using a flash-blocking add-on, and nothing has seemed to work. YouTube also seems to work fine for Safari and Chrome.
Does anyone have any ideas?
Modified by padfoot
For some odd reason my problem appears to have resolved itself, but thanks everyone for the help!Read this answer in context 1
Additional System Details
- Plugin to display and edit chemical structures.
- Plugin that detects installed Citrix Online products (visit www.citrixonline.com).
- Coupons Inc., Coupon Printer
- Provides information about the default web browser
- Facebook Video Calling by Skype
- Version 188.8.131.52
- Displays Java applet content, or a placeholder if Java is not installed.
- The QuickTime Plugin allows you to view a wide variety of multimedia content in web pages. For more information, visit the QuickTime Web site.
- Microsoft Office for Mac SharePoint Browser Plug-in
- doubleTwist Web Plugin
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Macintosh; Intel Mac OS X 10.10; rv:37.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/37.0
Try this may be this article will help you...
I have already read that article and unfortunately it didn't help. YouTube works fine with Safari and Chrome, and none of my roommates are having the same issue.
We also have some other ways to fix Youtube issue... 1. Youtube videos not playing on Mozilla Firefox, but playing with Google Chrome.
If your question is resolved, please take a minute to let us know which one helped you.
Modified by Khaleel Jageer
Unfortunately neither for those seem to work either. I noticed that YouTube worked fine on Firefox on my university's network, so perhaps the problem is with my ISP? I currently use Time Warner Cable.
Your System Details does not show a player. What are you using?
If you have problems with current Shockwave Flash plugin versions then check this:
- see if there are updates for your graphics drive drivers
- disable protected mode in the Flash plugin (Flash 11.3+ on Windows Vista and later)
- disable hardware acceleration in the Flash plugin
https://forums.adobe.com/thread/891337 See also:
For some odd reason my problem appears to have resolved itself, but thanks everyone for the help!
It could be a file was corrupted, and later replaced. Please flag your last post as Solved Problem so other will know.