Autocomplete not including URI?
I'm trying out firefox and I've noticed that the awesome bar's autocomplete doesn't seem to be filling in anything passed the URL (i.e. the URI).
So for example if I had a site running on localhost:8080 and it had a uri /newsite if I tried to visit this site again by typing in localhost it only shows http://localhost/ and not http://localhost:8080/newsite.
Chrome does this fine so I'm wondering if something is misconfigured?
Additional System Details
- DivX Web Player version 18.104.22.168
- The IcedTea-Web Plugin executes Java applets.
- The Videos 3.10.1 plugin handles video and audio streams.
- Shockwave Flash 11.2 r202
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (X11; Ubuntu; Linux x86_64; rv:36.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/36.0
Please check this