where will the files get stored when downloaded in private browsing
I CANT FIND THE FILE WHICH I DOWNLOADED IN PRIVATE BROWSING... CAN ANYONE SOLVE THIS?
Additional System Details
- Shockwave Flash 16.0 r0
- iTunes Detector Plug-in
- The plug-in allows you to open and edit files using Microsoft Office applications
- Office Authorization plug-in for NPAPI browsers
- RealPlayer(tm) LiveConnect-Enabled Plug-In
- Adobe PDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.2; rv:19.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/19.0
Hi, this article should help to answer your question.
It shouldn't make a difference whether you download in normal mode and in Private Browsing mode. The file should be in the location where you saved the file. Unfortunately you do not keep download history, so you can't check it that way.
You can check the default download location or possibly try to download and save the file another time to see under what file name and in which folder the file will be saved.