The Video DownloadHelper 4.9.24 does not be work with the recent Mozilla version??
This problem occurred immediately after Mozilla updated to the latest version (36.0).
The rotating colored icon, and a download number ((1) or (2)) appear, but no download actually takes place. The "No downloads for this session" appears under the download progress arrow.
Additional System Details
- Content Blocker Extension
- Foxit PhantomPDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape
- Google Update
- Intel web components for Intel® Identity Protection Technology
- Intel web components updater - Installs and updates the Intel web components
- Online Banking Extension
- Shockwave Flash 16.0 r0
- Virtual Keyboard
- WildTangent Games App V2 Presence Detector
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.3; WOW64; rv:36.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/36.0
There is a new version of the Video DownloadHelper available here. https://groups.google.com/forum/#!forum/video-downloadhelper-5
It may be a few weeks before it is available from the Mozilla Addons website, as it is a complete rewrite of that addon.