I have updated firefox to version 6.0. The add-on galley does not recognize it and I am unable to upgrade and install most add-ons.
When tying to install new add-ons, a text appears that there is no support for firefox 3.0.7, assuming I am running that version instead of the recent 6.0. The stating mozilla/google webpage has a text saying that firefox is not up to date. After downloading and installing version 6.0, the text continues to appear in the homepage and add-ons are cannot be installed.
Additional System Details
Every time Firefox opened
- Unity Web Player lets you experience dazzling interactive 3D right in your browser. For more information, visit Unity .
- Play Joost content in your web-browser
- The Flip4Mac WMV Plugin allows you to view Windows Media content using QuickTime.
- Adobe Shockwave for Director Netscape plug-in, version 11.5.2
- DivX Web Player version 188.8.131.52
- Detector for the Onlive Game Client
- The QuickTime Plugin allows you to view a wide variety of multimedia content in web pages. For more information, visit the QuickTime Web site.
- Shockwave Flash 10.1 r102
- Java Plug-In 2 for NPAPI Browsers
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US; rv:184.108.40.206) Gecko/2009021910 Firefox/3.0.7