This thread was archived. Please ask a new question if you need help.
put tabs on bottom firefox 34
How do I get the tabs back on the bottom in Firefox 34
All Replies (2)
Please update to the current Firefox 36 release.
- Help > About Firefox
The Firefox 34 version that you currently run is no longer supported with security updates.
- It is important to update Firefox and add-ons to the latest version to get all security fixes.
You can look at some extensions.
- Tabs On Bottom: https://addons.mozilla.org/firefox/addon/tabs-on-bottom/
You can look at the Classic Theme Restorer extension to customize the appearance in Firefox 29 and later and make it look like older Firefox versions.
- Classic Theme Restorer: https://addons.mozilla.org/firefox/addon/classicthemerestorer/
- You can check out the settings of the CTR extension via its Options/Preferences button on the "Firefox/Tools > Add-ons > Extensions" page.
- You can find extra toolbar buttons and more toolbar settings in Customize (3-bar Firefox menu button > Customize)