Firefox update doesn't update
Update won't update! I keep getting a message that Firefox wants to update. I tell it to and everything seems fine. Firefox reboots. Moments later, I get another popup saying Firefox needs to do an update (the same one!). Repeat... repeat... repeat. What is wrong?
Additional System Details
- Provides information about the default web browser
- The Flip4Mac WMV Plugin allows you to view Windows Media content using QuickTime.
- Displays Java applet content, or a placeholder if Java is not installed.
- SiteAdvisor browser plug-in
- The QuickTime Plugin allows you to view a wide variety of multimedia content in web pages. For more information, visit the QuickTime Web site.
- RocketLife Software Component
- Shockwave Flash 16.0 r0
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Macintosh; Intel Mac OS X 10.10; rv:34.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/34.0
Try get and instal the lastest version from here
Hello, please download and install firefox, from Diego Victor's above link and then be sure to :
1. Trash the current Firefox application to do a clean install.
2. Install the version that you have downloaded.
Do not select to remove your personal data, your profile data is stored elsewhere in the Firefox Profile Folder, so you won't lose your bookmarks or other personal data.