How can I turn off the flash player setting manager?
I am trying to update my adobe flash player. When I do the download, it tells me that my Flash Player Setting Manager needs to be turned off. But I don't know how to access my Flash Player Setting Manager to turn if off. Please tell me how to do this.
Additional System Details
- Adobe PDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape 11.0.06
- Google Update
- NPRuntime Script Plug-in Library for Java(TM) Deploy
- Next Generation Java Plug-in 10.51.2 for Mozilla browsers
- MetaStream 3 Plugin r4
- DRM Store Netscape Plugin
- DRM Netscape Network Object
- The QuickTime Plugin allows you to view a wide variety of multimedia content in Web pages. For more information, visit the QuickTime Web site.
- RayV Plugin
- RealJukebox Netscape Plugin
- RealNetworks(tm) RealPlayer Chrome Background Extension Plug-In
- RealPlayer Download Plugin
- RealPlayer(tm) LiveConnect-Enabled Plug-In
- RealPlayer(tm) HTML5VideoShim Plug-In
- Shockwave Flash 10.0 r12
- Npdsplay dll
- Windows Presentation Foundation (WPF) plug-in for Mozilla browsers
- iTunes Detector Plug-in
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 5.1; rv:35.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/35.0
Before you started the installer, did you close all programs?
Try the Flash uninstaller:
Boot the computer in Windows Safe mode with network support (press F8 on the boot screen) as a test to see if that helps.