Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Search Support

Avoid support scams. We will never ask you to call or text a phone number or share personal information. Please report suspicious activity using the “Report Abuse” option.

Learn More
Archived

I already updated to 35.0 but keep getting notice to update, how do I stop this?

sacbombero

I updated to Firefox 35.0 a few days ago but continue to get popup box stating that I need to update. I don't know how to stop this for occuring.

I updated to Firefox 35.0 a few days ago but continue to get popup box stating that I need to update. I don't know how to stop this for occuring.

All Replies (1)

Your System Details shows you are using v34

Were there any problem with the update?

Wait, I just remembered, v34 has problems with updating.

Use this link; http://www.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/all/