Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Search Support

Avoid support scams. We will never ask you to call or text a phone number or share personal information. Please report suspicious activity using the “Report Abuse” option.

Learn More
Solved Archived

How to bookmark all tabs but to a file rather than bookmarks menu?

rjo98

I know you can right-click an open tab and do Bookmark All Tabs, but is there a way to bookmark/export all open tabs to a file? I'd like to keep this set of tabs separate, and not part of the bookmarks menu.

I know you can right-click an open tab and do Bookmark All Tabs, but is there a way to bookmark/export all open tabs to a file? I'd like to keep this set of tabs separate, and not part of the bookmarks menu.

All Replies (1)

Chosen Solution

You can look for an extension that manages and stores the current session.